Thank you to everyone who got involved in this year’s Sleep Easy event which took place on Friday 3rd March at Coventry Rugby’s Butts Park Arena, so far we’ve raised £14,597.09, with the total still rising! As funds are still coming in it will be a while yet before we have a final figure but we will keep you posted. This year, for the first time we were also part of National Sleep Easy Week where a staggering 750 people slept out and raised more than £135,000 to support local young people in need.
Please also pass on our thanks to the friends and family who sponsored you. All money raised will be stay in Coventry and Warwickshire to support more young people to access the tools they need to rebuild their lives and to have a place to call home. One night really can make a lifetime of difference to our young people.
If you still want to show support, you can donate online at https://mydonate.bt.com/events/sleepeasycw/362314
Pre-register for Sleep Easy 2018
If you have been inspired to be involved next year, you can now pre-register your interest for next year’s Sleep Easy event, which will be held in March 2018. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you posted on our plans.
Support our work
If you’d like to do more to support us, there are several ways to continue supporting us. You could:
- Book to see Soul in the Machine, the story of our founder George Williams on 12th May at the Albany Theatre in Coventry. More details to be released shortly.
- Enter Coventry Jubilee Rotary’s Swimarathon on Saturday 13th May and swim to raise money for us.
- Sign up to Tour de Y – our sponsored cycling event on Sunday 25th June at Draycote Water near Rugby. Choose from a 5mile Family ride or a 60mile Challenge ride. There’s even a 250 metre mini ride for the little ones.
- Find out about our charity Sky Dive and London Marathon opportunities
- Ask us about becoming a Volunteer or Trustee.
- Join our Sponsor a Room scheme. By donating just £12 a month you will make a massive differnce to our work. Sign up online at, mydonate.bt.com/donation/start.html?charity=163887
Any questions? Please email email@example.com